Travel agent commissions
Pegasus Solutions is committed to seeing that travel agents receive their commissions on all hotel bookings made through Pegasus Solutions. That's why we offer TravelCom, a web based system for Pegasus Solutions hotels that tracks the status of all Pegasus Solutions reservations and reports on the commission due. This means that you can check the progress of your commission payments from your computer at any time.
In addition, book using our prepayment service Paytell by phone, online or on the GDS and you will instantly receive your commission. This means no more chasing commissions and no more waiting, you get paid instantly.
Pegasus Solutions offers member hotels a commission payment solution called TravelCom® . This online commission processing system allows hotels to process travel agency commissions on a weekly basis. The TravelCom system helps hotels pay travel agents promptly and accurately.
- is easy and intuitive to use
- is available 24x7 to allow reconciliation at a hotel's convenience
- offers a variety of payment options (credit card, bank transfer etc.)
- allows commission payments in a wide range of currencies.
Pegasus Solutions' long established and popular payment system, Paytell, allows travel agents commission to be deducted at time of making the reservation. Paytell was launched in 1979, and is a service whereby a travel agent deducts its commission owed automatically in their own currency from the client's pre-payment when a reservation is made.
The Paytell system:
- improves cash flow for the travel agent
- saves the hotel manual effort
- reduces no-shows for hotels since a pre-paying client is more likely to keep their booking
Paytell is free to all Pegasus Solutions member hotels and is included in the contract they sign with Pegasus Solutions.
How to make a Paytell booking.