Preferred partnerships bring unrivalled exposure
Utell is one of only 3 companies* who can offer their member hotels access to its global preferred partnership with key travel management companies (TMC) American Express, Carlson Wagonlit Travel and BCD travel as well as key partnerships with over 30 global and regional consortia.
If you want significant corporate business it is vital to work with these companies;
- 95% of all the bookings TMCs generate is corporate business
- they work with top 500 Fortune companies and multiple small/medium sized companies
- the 3 TMCs collectively delivered 817,868 room nights to participating hotels in 2008
- Consortia book a varied range of business with some focussing on leisure as well as corporate
Why do you need to participate in these preferred relationships?
- To gain the competitive edge worldwide
- To gain as much transient corporate business worldwide
- Only participating hotels get access to their offices and business travel centres
Each TMC has a bespoke booking system which biases participating hotels
- Gain support with corporate RFPS
- Supported with marketing and communication from Utell
What is the benefit of these partnerships?
- Access to 16,000 travel agents
- Receive share of 27 million room nights booked worldwide each year
- Global partnership gives access to all 4 regions – North America, EMEA, Japan/Asia Pacific and Latin America, Caribbean and Mexico
- Access to 12,000 travel agents in over 90 countries
- Receive share of 12.2 million room nights booked each year
- 84% of all room nights booked went to hotels in preferred programme
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Access to 22,000 travel agents in 120 countries
- Gain share of 26.3 million room nights booked each year
- Participation in top tier of partnership
Utell work with a wide range of consortia including ABC, Thor, Hickory, Abacus, DERTour, JTB, CCRA, Radius and TravelSavers. Combined, the Consortia have over 25,000 offices worldwide. Participation in some Consortia programmes are free.
Only Utell gets you access at this global level and supports with integrated marketing and communications. In addition, a full schedule of global call centre visits and showcases are arranged to enable participating hotels to present their hotels to the bookers.
*Other global partners are hotel chains